– Beyond Clueless is a fantastic documentary if you’re obsessed with 90s/00s teen movies like I am. It focuses on some really interesting themes, plus, the theme song has lines from the Virgin Suicides. I got a whole list of new films to watch from this. Available now on Netflix if you’re in the UK.
– This has been in my bookmarks for ages. You can draw space! I waste so much time with it.
– I was really interested by i-D’s article on Aurora James. I’m really passionate about allowing economies to develop through trade, not misguided charity as is sadly so often the case. James makes use of the T-shirts that are ‘donated’ to Kenya en masse, and helps create financial growth within communities.
– Four Pins responds to claims that polo shirts should be retired.
– Then follows up with this brilliant Lacoste collection. So much fun!
– I always look forward to Mimi Thorisson’s posts. This month, she shares her stories from Umbria.
– How about some cute kitchen accessories? I really want that super sweet toothpick hedgehog.
– If you enjoyed the other procrastination tools that I’ve been sharing these few weeks, you may also like LINE: Disney Tsum Tsum. If you didn’t have to wait to refresh the lives I”m sure I would be playing this like six hours a day
– Emma Stone is the coolest person in the world: