I’ve been quiet here this week… a few uni-related things but I’ve got myself together now and have a couple of ideas up my sleeve for next week! Anyway, your links for this week, mesdames et messieurs:
– Speaking of busy people, the Business of Fashion interviewed Giambattista Valli. Twelve. Collections. Per year.
– Seoul’s Café Dior looks so crazy on the outside, but the interiors are divine…
– Toeing the line between heritage and modern can be difficult, but this Swedish house is perfect interior design inspiration.
– An interesting critical review on the V&A’s Japanese art collection from the Economist.
– If you’re ever wondering what a clueless and out-of-touch person looks like, this is it.
– Food52 (sort of) explains the Maillard reaction. Especially pertinent because I’ve been using a lot of beurre noisette this week (heaven.)
– Possibly the best advice column ever. I’ve always found that the most intelligent people I know tend not to go shouting it from the rafters.
– How many browser tabs is too many?
– Garance Doré on willpower. I can relate.
– Do you ever hate-wear things?
Now, time to get more work done!