Hello and welcome to the newly-rebranded Sunday Links (I just don’t like the word ’roundup’). The wind is icy cold and I’m seeing more and more trees popping up – Christmas is just around the corner. Also I have a job so that’s good. That’s why I’m so busy. Anyway, here are some links!
– Posh, Broke & Bored shares her Seoul beauty haul. I need to get myself t0 SK, pronto!
– This Brooklyn bar menu generator is spot on for just about every trendy.
– Speaking of food, how about these three back-pocket sauces to jazz up plain ol’ chicken breasts? I have no more excuses for avoiding the bag of them in my freezer.
– Life after getting laid off. The author has a great perspective on things, which a lot of u could really do with!
– The Atlantic on the increasing intolerance of student activists. Especially relevant in light of recent events at my own university (York).
– The most incredible display of paint pigments in Japan.
– Designers have people employed to look at archives. I am a very rummagey person and I would very much like to sign up for this task.
– This photo from Scott Schuman is pulling on my heartstrings! He looks so relaxed, lazing at a Milanese bistro with his Aperol Spritz, while I’m here, freezing my fingers off in York. More Italian-themed mournings due on this blog soon, I promise.
– And also these pastries look amazing! I think when I have a free day and a lot of patience I will make an attempt at them.
I watched La Grande Bellezza this week and it fueled my longing for Italy.