Another busy week, so little posting! I’m really enjoying my new job, and am generally feeling a bit more organised and prepared. Here are some links…
– Charlotte Tilbury opened a new boutique in London and it looks uk-mazing. And that dress!
– Why does a full stop totally change the tone of a sentence these days?
– Chriselle looks fantastic (as per) in black and navy. That’s totally my colour palette for winter so I can totally co-sign this aesthetic.
– Kate la Vie goes on an enviable trip to Paris with Elie Saab. Beautiful pictures ahoy!
– This was my favourite look on The Satorialist this week. I bought myself a vintage black velvet midi dress and am completely on board with anything vaguely witchy-looking right now.
– A romantic article on Unfettered Yorkshire. Sigh…